Tie Front Shirt from SheIn

Hello beauties! Are you enjoying summer? I love the weather, it's a dream. I spent my free time outside and now I'm at home chillin' So, the best to do now is to publish a post about my today's look, right? 

I have the most adorable shirt from SheIn. A tie front shirt with embroidered swallows, how cute. I'm fascinated. This simple knotting trick is easy to do and perfectly on-point for summer. And it definitely give a playful, summery flair to every look. 

The cropped top fashion wildfire birthed a version that is quickly becoming popular among the fashion savvy today the tie-front. The tie-front cropped top was last revived in the 1990s, albeit sporting a higher hemline back then, and spread like wildfire.








Shirt: HERE

When it comes to street style trends, sometimes a little twist can make all the difference. This summer, update your basic tee with a knot, and it will instantly add another dimension to your casual outfit. I have seen the tie-front tees everywhere.

I love the tie-front trend this summer, and for those really hot months, it can keep you cool, and still look totally chic. So whether you already know which basic you are going to tie up, or looking for a oversized tie-front shirt, I understand you, I'm personally more a fan of an already made for tie front shirts like this from SheIn.

Buy it now and rock the trend.

Kisses,
post signature

You Might Also Like

1 komentari

Thanks for stopping by on my blog. Love you all! ♥

Footer-instagram

@bri.flair on Instagram